Broken Boulder I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

alarian and seabreeze are quick to show up. he ignores their disapproval -- all of his energy is needed for standing up straight -- though he is mildly relieved when the other two step up to handle talking. that is.. that is probably for the best. delight allows a step back, listening as she introduces herself -- like seabreeze, he thinks of gracious, although his gracious had a different energy to her than this takiyok. 

"i'm delight," delight adds uselessly, realising he's quite forgotten to give his name. "singing-sunlight, chancellor. etcetera. you look like a friend i had once," oh wait, that part wasn't meant to be said aloud. well. embarrassedly he gathers himself, an awkward smile at the corner of his mouth, and sits. "they'll tell you about the sanctuary," he announces.

take it away, seabreeze and alarian.
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Takiyok - September 28, 2018, 11:55 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Ariel - September 28, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Seabreeze - September 29, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Alarian - September 29, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Takiyok - October 01, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Ariel - October 02, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Alarian - October 13, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Takiyok - October 16, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Ariel - November 02, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Alarian - November 05, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Takiyok - November 07, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Alarian - December 01, 2018, 02:10 PM