Moonspear I struck a match and blew your mind
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She listened quietly as the golden male introduced them, a little confused at the discomfort she noticed in his body language, and even more confused by the apologetic look he then offered. Her--friend?--whatever, that's what she was going to call him--Her friend went on to explain that the two females in front of them were the alpha Amekaze and the beta Hydra. Her confusion morphed into understanding when he finally admitted that his name was actually Llewellyn. Speedy gave him a puzzled look, pausing briefly before realizing it was her turn to speak.

She turned and dipped her respectfully at both women in front of her before meeting the alpha's silver-green gaze. We are travelers, but we're ready to settle in a pack. I chose Moonspear, well, because Cad--Llewellyn invited me here, she wasn't sure that was the best reason to choose place, but she wouldn't start things off with a lie, not that she really ever lied; what was the point? She had been offered a place in a few other packs as well, but in the end, the empath was drawn here. She flicked her golden eyes to Llewellyn a little awkwardly before moving them back to the dark leader. Slavik and I are both medics and have been surviving without a pack for a while, so we both can help out wherever we're needed should you allow us to join, she added, hoping that if her reason for choosing Moonspear seemed weak, that she and Slavik's skills would override that and show that they could be valuable members. She turned to the molten male then, a warm smile on her face as she waited to see if he had anything to add.
Messages In This Thread
I struck a match and blew your mind - by Speedy - September 30, 2018, 12:10 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Slavik - September 30, 2018, 06:43 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Llewellyn - September 30, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Amekaze - October 01, 2018, 12:43 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Hydra - October 09, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Speedy - October 09, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Slavik - October 10, 2018, 08:02 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Llewellyn - October 10, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Amekaze - October 15, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Hydra - October 16, 2018, 09:05 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Speedy - October 16, 2018, 11:04 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Slavik - October 17, 2018, 06:59 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Llewellyn - October 19, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Amekaze - October 23, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Hydra - October 23, 2018, 10:18 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Speedy - October 24, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Slavik - October 24, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Amekaze - October 31, 2018, 02:40 AM