Moonspear I struck a match and blew your mind
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
An amused smile crossed Speedy's face at the way Slavik had referred to her as a 'pro.' She certainly didn't think of herself as a pro, but she was working on it, although her mother had always told her that healers never stopped learning new things. 

The confusion she felt surrounding the fake name her friend had given her was soon forced to the back burner for now as the dark leader began to speak again. She would definitely be asking him about this whole name business later, but now wasn't really the time. She didn't want to make him more uncomfortable, and she also didn't want to be disrespectful to the leaders. 

The empath's tail wagged at the mention of hunting. She was excited to hunt in a pack again. She wasn't exactly the strongest wolf around, especially compared to the four much larger wolves standing around her, but she was quick, and she had learned that speed was just as helpful as muscle. She dipped her respectfully. Thank you. A hunt sounds great, she replied, eager to start pulling her weight.

The other leader welcomed them as well and mentioned that her sister was a healer. Speedy's ears perked, and she gave the other woman an appreciative smile. I'll be sure to introduce myself to her, thank you, she offered with a bow of her head. She was also glad Hydra seemed to have something in common with Slavik; now he would have a more equal hunting partner. Speedy shot him a small smile before returning her attention to the two leaders to see if they had anything else they wanted to add.
Messages In This Thread
I struck a match and blew your mind - by Speedy - September 30, 2018, 12:10 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Slavik - September 30, 2018, 06:43 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Llewellyn - September 30, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Amekaze - October 01, 2018, 12:43 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Hydra - October 09, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Speedy - October 09, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Slavik - October 10, 2018, 08:02 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Llewellyn - October 10, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Amekaze - October 15, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Hydra - October 16, 2018, 09:05 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Speedy - October 16, 2018, 11:04 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Slavik - October 17, 2018, 06:59 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Llewellyn - October 19, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Amekaze - October 23, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Hydra - October 23, 2018, 10:18 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Speedy - October 24, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Slavik - October 24, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Amekaze - October 31, 2018, 02:40 AM