Horizon Ridge insuring body parts isn't just for celebrities
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Goodbye.

She stares up at him, unspeaking, unwavering. She does not even move when he turns to leave, watching as he turns back to look at her. Her gaze never leaves his, not until it’s completely out of sight, and she doesn’t move until he’s gone from view. Finally, she scoffs. Goodbye.

“No brother of mine,” she half mutters, half spits.

She stands, slowly, and considers each ache she now carries. Silvery olive eyes turns back the way Roarke had gone before shaking the dust off. For not having gotten a single hit in, she feels okay. Roarke has changed into some violent wolf she does not know and she checks him off somewhere she’s put Arturo and the wolf he has become and she thinks, maybe, it runs in her family but doesn’t give it anymore thought for now. Goodbye.

Stop, she demands of herself, inhaling a deep breath and holding it. Slowly, she turns the way she’d been coming and her lights up. A figure stands in the distance for a few seconds, jerky movements and translucent, and gone the next second.

Goodbye. Goodbye. Goodbye. Goodb—.

My girl, are the only words she hears, soft and gentle.

Mama, she croaks and pushes herself toward the former mirage.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
insuring body parts isn't just for celebrities - by Mallaidh - September 30, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: insuring body parts isn't just for celebrities - by Mallaidh - October 14, 2018, 07:59 AM