Swiftcurrent Creek I guess I'm all you have, and I swear you'll see the dawn again.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
169 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Private 
When neither of his parents returned before nightfall, Viinturuth waited up for any sight of them. He ventured from the family densite to trail the borders as he had with his mother that morning, lingering longer where Talos had seen their father cross into neutral territory with another, and his frustration grew with every stride. Of course, he'd noted the tension that hung over the Alpha pair for several weeks when they were together. They could try to hide their bitterness or sadness as well as they thought, but young Viin was more aware than they gave him credit for.

Obviously, something had to give, and it had been their tempers. Constantine had left with Aria in tow, and Durnehviir had vanished.

He worried, naturally, that neither of his parents would return. He worried for what this meant for the pack and, more importantly, for their family. Straining a whine, Viinturuth paused beside a rugged tree trunk and pressed his shoulder to its bark as burgundy eyes scoured the woods before him.