Meadowlark Prairie my face turned pale as deadly pale
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Pack Activity 
[Image: raven3_2.png]

@Kove @Shisu @Wintersbane @Maegi @Averna. tagging @Astara & @Mou also (any chars who are too weak to attend can be assumed to be under the watchful eye of @Yew). also tagging @Moonshadow for visibility. set for tomorrow just after dawn. Round One ends Oct 8th or after everyone who is joining has replied.<3

somehow the threat of losing astara had galvanized the listener into dire contemplations of what failure meant for blackfeather. for somewhere beyond the reach of her eyes lurked damien and his fierce pledges of melonii blood. relmyna had lived beneath the ache of the dark prince's anticipated retribution since his departure, but refused any longer to be ruled by such. blackfeather held fast to its roots, managing to thrive despite; they had been blessed, and relmyna held it fast like a standard.
in the neighbouring prairie, a small herd of elk had come to graze, stripping the last summer greenery before the colder climes of little food returned. as such, they were an occupied lot. her pale fur wreathed against the dawnlit sky as she stood upon a rise and waited for the pack to join her.
they were creatures of shadows, the blackfeather wolves, of darkness, of eldritch magick. but today they would be visible, the listener decided, a ferocity rising with claws in her chest. today they would be seen; today the wolves of eternal gloom would hunt and shed blood beneath the sun, and she intended for them to be terrible in the sight of any who beheld them.
have you hardened my heart, sithis? came relmyna's silent inquiry, and then a cool smile which had not yet before found its way upon her features blossomed there. perhaps it was best, that the serpent prince turn her to stone and into a vessel worthy of his fire.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Relmyna - September 30, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: My face turned pale as deadly pale - by Astara - September 30, 2018, 10:11 AM
RE: My face turned pale as deadly pale - by RIP Wintersbane - September 30, 2018, 10:30 AM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Titmouse (Ghost) - September 30, 2018, 01:10 PM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Maegi - September 30, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Averna - September 30, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Shisu - September 30, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Relmyna - October 08, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Averna - October 09, 2018, 08:32 AM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Maegi - October 11, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Shisu - October 14, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Relmyna - October 23, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Averna - October 26, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Maegi - November 01, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Relmyna - November 09, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Averna - November 13, 2018, 04:48 AM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Maegi - November 16, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by RIP Wintersbane - November 18, 2018, 04:21 AM