Whitefish River A fire in the attic, proof of the prize
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Interesting was a good word for the beta. Yes, she's different than most, but loyal and a good friend. I'm sure you'll find that out on your own, he answered, amusement painting his tone. He wasn't sure what she had said to the male, but he assumed she was her usual frank, brash self.

The new recruit seemed eager to be shown the plateau and chose to be lead back to pack territory. The alpha dipped his head. Alright, follow me, he said as he turned to head back home. They walked for a few minutes before his new packmate asked what he would be shown first. I figured we could follow the river back up to the plateau and we could start there. The part of the river that runs through our territory is a favorite spot for most members, Kavik replied as he continued to walk. The borders are not too far from here, he added with a lift of his head in the direction they were heading. They could start there; it was a good place as it was the entrance from the flatlands and so one of the most important borders to become familiar with and help keep marked.

I'm going to start a new thread in BDP! :)
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
A fire in the attic, proof of the prize - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2018, 02:18 AM
RE: A fire in the attic, proof of the prize - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 11:19 AM
RE: A fire in the attic, proof of the prize - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: A fire in the attic, proof of the prize - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: A fire in the attic, proof of the prize - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: A fire in the attic, proof of the prize - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: A fire in the attic, proof of the prize - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2018, 03:04 PM