The Sunspire two bottle a whiskey for the way
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
yesss, I love Treason threads

Liri was most pleased to see Wraen - despite the trouble they'd found in the Vale, the woman was kind and seemed a kindred spirit to the gentle healer. She smiled widely, dipping her head respectfully to the Beta. "Thank you, we've found life on the plateau to be rather peaceful. It's a wonderful place to live indeed," she answered, remembering fondly the history Wraen had shared with her about the outcrop her family had settled on. 

Liri was unsurprised to see Treason, given the Gamma's outspoken disapproval of her wolves. It only made sense that the girl would appear to keep an eye on the ambassadors. Liri nodded once to the subordinate, stifling an eye roll at her continued attitude. (Honestly, as if they could have known Sunspire was right next to Vale moments after arriving. It was time to let it go.) 

The leader had little time to dwell over the past for her attention was soon grabbed by a third wolf, dark and male, whom she didn't remember seeing in the Vale. 

"It's nice to meet you," she greeted with a smile. "I am Liri Tonrar, and this is Ruenna Redfern," she introduced in turn. "I don't believe I've met you, Terance. I'm one of the Alphas of Blacktail Deer Plateau and Ruenna is our Delta."

"To cut to the chase," 
she quipped lightly, "we've come to accept Sunspire's offer of an alliance. The rest of our family agrees that we should put our conflict in the past and continue anew as friends."
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Ruenna - October 03, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Síff - October 03, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Wraen - October 03, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Arbiter - October 07, 2018, 01:44 AM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Terance - October 07, 2018, 10:33 AM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Ruenna - October 14, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Síff - October 15, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Wraen - October 16, 2018, 07:54 AM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Arbiter - October 16, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 05:35 PM