Firestone Hot Springs Just my type of fun
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365

Wow! That wolf almost jumped right on him! Milton's hot hot pink eyes were really wide and he backed up to make sure that she wouldn't smack right into his nose because that would hurt him and her and he wasn't interested in hurting a pretty girl. She was so fast and she was able to stop herself from crashing. Milton was so impressed with that. Wow she was cool. He smiled at her and his teeth showed because his smile was really wide.

“Hi Arana! Wow that's such a pretty name. I really like you. Your fur is so cool. I've never seen someone who was gold. I wish I was gold. I'm just normal I think.” Milton wagged his tail so hard when she got close to him to sniff him. He sniffed her back and he got excited. It was hard to hold still when he was so excited. He wiggled his butt and sniffed her and let her sniff him so she could see that he was so nice. “Does your brother look like you? I have only seen you so far. I used to live here and I had to leave but now I'm back. and I'm looking for my friend Tina! She's so pretty.” GOSH HE MISSED TINA!

“You think my eyes are pretty? Oh my gosh you are so nice. Would you like to be my friend???”
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice. 
Messages In This Thread
Just my type of fun - by Arana - October 03, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: Just my type of fun - by Meltin’ Milton - October 03, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: Just my type of fun - by Arana - October 04, 2018, 04:37 AM
RE: Just my type of fun - by Meltin’ Milton - October 05, 2018, 03:57 PM