Hoshor Plains Wrap my arms around him and pretend
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
It seemed she too were fine with the lack of noise, as she gave just the same back. Everything was purely soundless, and from here out the pair were a set of motion stop silhouettes in the night.

Even in the light of the night, her eyes had a life of their own...

The ebonian prince allowed himself to stay still, but not tense as she whisked a breeze of her inhales across him, and after her own peek into his outter shell, she allowed him a chance to experience her own. Little did she know as she scented him, Cry scented her. The more she stretched across his face, he imperceptibly inhaled what he could of her. 

Pack.
It screamed a wail to him that jarred him hard enough inside that he held his breath. Would he risk something like this? A lone Wolf tangoing with someone of Pack? Of family? What type of trouble would he get her in? What if the ones he once associated with returned for him? He could be spied on currently, eyes seeking him and his company out from the shadows of the forest, waiting for him, and now potentially waiting for her? 
A wintery gaze cut across her body as she seemed to want to snap him out of his worry. 

But as he traced her body with his eyes, he could only worry more.
What if she had kids? 
Ice azures looked slowly over those hips as she rose rear in the air, banner inviting him to play. Impossible; she didn't have the fat most mother's endured after childbirth. 

He began to stalk steadily to her side, his lids narrowing over those piecing gems with a coy grin trying to hide from his obsidian lips. And with reserved determination, he allowed her to be his getaway. His spine flexed into a mirroring curve as he bent to mimick her stance, but the void male took it one step further; lean forelegs thumped a single challenge to the woman. He accepted her plea to relax, and gifted back to her the chance to make the move that would seal this playful dance.

Messages In This Thread
Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 04, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Cry - October 04, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 05, 2018, 06:17 AM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Cry - October 05, 2018, 09:10 AM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 05, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Cry - October 05, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 09, 2018, 04:15 AM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Cry - October 09, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 15, 2018, 06:26 AM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Cry - October 16, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: Wrap my arms around him and pretend - by Wraen - October 17, 2018, 07:50 AM