Phoenix Maplewood of the few main things i hate about her
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
After the beauty of the glade, the charred plains had been a shock. She hadn't remembered seeing or smelling smoke, but perhaps she had been too caught up with events at the Sanctuary to even take much notice, especially if it was this far away. Lily swallowed, unable to look at the ruin. It reminded her too much of how things were falling apart back home.

Who had been affected, here?

Her answer came--maybe--in the form of scent markings around a neighboring forest, fresh but not as strong as she might have figured, for a pack. Lily sniffed them quickly before stepping back, eyes narrowed as she peered into the trees. It was quiet. . .too quiet. Could this be the Morningside pack that both Khali and Helix had mentioned?

She tipped her nose back and let out a howl, calling for anyone who would answer.

perhaps @Aliac? AW, though.
Messages In This Thread
of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - October 07, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Aliac - October 08, 2018, 08:34 AM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - October 08, 2018, 10:28 AM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Aliac - November 05, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 10, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 24, 2018, 07:24 PM