Blacktail Deer Plateau Think what you will, take me as I am
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
AW but maybe @Krarius so they can meet? :)

The evening found the leader in her favorite place - the edge of the Plateau where she could overlook the Flatlands - her mahogany gaze drifting absently across the golden grass, their heads heavy with seeds, as they danced in the wind. 

The breeze picked up, blowing gently through the trees at her back and tangling in her pallid fur. The healer's eyes drifted shut peacefully, listening to the soft voices of the forest speak. There was magick in these trees, this she was sure of. Not the magick she had come to know in the north, amongst the dancing lights and the ice mountains. No, this forest had a power as old as the land itself and though she could not understand their song, she was content to listen when the ancients spoke. 

Her eyes opened, lifting to a sky overcast with grey stormclouds. The heavens opened, a few drops striking her ravaged form.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Think what you will, take me as I am - by Síff - October 09, 2018, 11:04 AM
RE: Think what you will, take me as I am - by Krarius - October 09, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: Think what you will, take me as I am - by Síff - October 09, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: Think what you will, take me as I am - by Krarius - October 09, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Think what you will, take me as I am - by Síff - October 11, 2018, 09:35 AM
RE: Think what you will, take me as I am - by Krarius - October 12, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: Think what you will, take me as I am - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: Think what you will, take me as I am - by Krarius - October 30, 2018, 09:06 AM
RE: Think what you will, take me as I am - by Síff - October 31, 2018, 07:31 AM