Blacktail Deer Plateau I just need to get it off my chest
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri hadn't expected a summons but her ears pricked at the distant call - for she was sorting through her medicines for search of herbs that needed to be tossed out. She had plans to move most of her wares to the atrium where they would be dry and secure for the coming winter. As Kavik's howl echoed through the territory, the healer put away the sun dried herbs and whirled on her pale paws to head in his direction.

The howl didn't sound urgent or panicked, despite the fact that it called for both Liri and Grezig, leading the fae to wonder what it could be about. Nerves pooled in the pit of her stomach, leaving her nauseous, as she expected the worst. 

As she reached the pair, she chuffed, her dark gaze examining the anxious Grezig and her mate - though she couldn't quite tell what he was feeling. 

"What's this about then?" She questioned lightly as she crossed the clearing, trying to belie the slight nerves she was feeling. The sylph sat by her mate's side, nuzzling him affectionately before turning her attention to the conversation she knew was coming with raised brows.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
I just need to get it off my chest - by RIP Kavik - October 09, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: I just need to get it off my chest - by RIP Grezig - October 09, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: I just need to get it off my chest - by Síff - October 11, 2018, 05:38 AM
RE: I just need to get it off my chest - by RIP Kavik - October 11, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: I just need to get it off my chest - by RIP Grezig - October 11, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: I just need to get it off my chest - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 06:09 AM
RE: I just need to get it off my chest - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 10:13 AM