Stavanger Bay the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
All Welcome 

They had found it, and all of the stories that had been told to him as a young pup seemed to come to life in a staggering and beautiful display. Ford had found his home – his true home – and he would not let those shores be claimed by anyone else. The moment they had reached it, he felt as though he knew his true purpose.

That had been, of course, a couple days prior. In that time, he had roamed the terrain with the purpose of knowing it better than just what he'd heard in stories. Velen had already found the wood beside them – destroyed by a wicked fire that had swept through. Fire could not claim the waves, though. In that, Ford felt as though he had assurance. Still, if Velen wished to claim the charred wood beside them, the titan would make that happen. They would need numbers; enough to fill both territories.

The scent of Dalia was there, but faint. Ford wondered if she was nearby, or if she had found the lazy charm of Rannveig to be too appealing and run off with him down the coast. Surely, the sea stone male would have found interest in her.
Messages In This Thread
the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 11, 2018, 10:14 AM