Heron Lake Plateau i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan nodded along with mild concern for his aunt, gaze lowered as the gears in his still-sleepy brain began to turn. he didn't make any words until he caught sight of towhee signing. and then his face lit up with surprise and agitation -watch yourself-- i do don't that corny shit. don't put thoughts into her head, either.- his brow furrowed, but his lips were still generally traced with a smirk. hell yeah, bitches, was the connotation that it provided.

"yeah," tegan said with a wave of his tail, "bet-- any idea what direction we should head in first?" probably not, but it was a good question to start with. 

quietly, taking a quick look off into the surrounding territory, tegan muttered, "i'm sure she's alright, ceara can handle herself." he hoped. the comment was left unsaid.
Messages In This Thread
i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Tegan - October 10, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 03:54 PM