Heron Lake Plateau i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan almost stumbled over bat's stuck out foot. "aye," he warned, shaking out his fur to recover from his almost embarrassment. he stared at her as she processed information that he truthfully didn't think was that profound, and then shrugged. "it's always been like this," he told her, then his brow furrowed, "the hawk is some whackass shit but, X is cool. helpful." loyal. all them things. 

and then they continued, and tegan shrugged again. "hopefully nothing-- ceara is my aunt," he replied, filling her in on some quick, important intel, "she might've just gotten tired somewhere and have been resting-- we'll see." 
Messages In This Thread
i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Tegan - October 10, 2018, 02:51 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 03:54 PM