Blacktail Deer Plateau hurricane heart
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori flicked her ears as Ruenna stated she thought it a good idea, which in all enirety it was. Her home pack had rarely ever seen a completely empty cache and nobody ever starved, though there were some harsh times when everyone barely got a full belly due to lack of prey. "I think I'll suggest it to one of them. Maybe even suggest taking trips out of territory to track down larger prey occasionally and take it back as a team effort. It would definitely prevent suffering mostly, though I suppose it depends on how the prey runs overall." her paw struck a stone in the ground and her claws snagged, causing her to wince. She carefully dug around the stone and pried it loose, kicking it aside.

As Ruenna asked if she had noticed anything off about Liri and Kavik, she paused to think about it. She hadnt seen Liri since the bear attack and the one time she had seen Kavik, he had seemed fine enough. "No I actually haven't seen much of them around. Why? What have you noticed?" she asked curiously, concerned for the leaders not for the sake of gossip. If the leadership was strained it could eventually affect the whole pack.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
hurricane heart - by Ruenna - October 11, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: hurricane heart - by Minori - October 15, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: hurricane heart - by Ruenna - October 17, 2018, 08:35 AM
RE: hurricane heart - by Minori - October 18, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: hurricane heart - by Ruenna - October 22, 2018, 09:03 AM
RE: hurricane heart - by Minori - October 29, 2018, 11:07 AM
RE: hurricane heart - by Ruenna - October 30, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: hurricane heart - by Minori - November 01, 2018, 12:18 PM