Blacktail Deer Plateau I'm not made of stone
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Her lips parted in confusion, to clarify that she had not meant that Grezig should bring home the father of her theoretical children - unless of course, she wished to - but that she should simply find a stranger once she came into heat. If it was all about the children and had nothing to do with love or emotions, wouldn't it be simplest to have a one night stand? Grezig wouldn't have to share her children with a male she didn't care about and she would have the plateau wolves to help her. 

Liri pushed the conversation from her mind, for now was not the time or the place to worry about it. They could speak of children in the spring. 

Liri smiled slightly at the sentiment though she could not be sure the Beta truly meant it. 

"Take the time you need. There's no rush," Liri assured. She didn't want to give the agouti the impression that she was booting her out the door. "I'll tell Kavik where you've gone," she reassured. He would worry if he thought Grezig just deserted them, particularly if he thought it was a result of their falling out. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
I'm not made of stone - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by RIP Grezig - October 12, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by RIP Grezig - October 12, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by Síff - October 15, 2018, 09:49 AM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by RIP Grezig - October 15, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by Síff - October 17, 2018, 06:54 AM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by RIP Grezig - October 29, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by Síff - October 31, 2018, 07:39 AM