Blacktail Deer Plateau I'm not made of stone
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri merely watched as the Beta stalked away, confused by the sudden shift to anger in the she wolf. She sighed wearily as the cinnamon coat of Grezig disappeared into the trees. A single thought of whatever crossed her mind, for she couldn't see how the woman thought herself entitled to anger when it was Liri's husband she'd propositioned. Honestly, the leader was just done with the whole situation. 

When Grezig returned she'd worry about what happened next with her. She'd be keeping an eye on the Beta, at least at first, and if their relationship remained strained then so be it. Liri had had hopes of asking the Beta to be godmother to she and Kavik's pups in the spring, of truly becoming a friend to the Beta and getting to know her better but it seemed insensitive now. It was becoming increasingly clear that she and Grezig were better suited to speaking of pack issues only and remaining separated otherwise. 

At last, the Alpha rose to her paws and shook a few loose leaves from her pelt. She padded in the opposite direction Grezig had taken, wanting to avoid both the Beta and her mate at the moment, and began to make her way to the edge of the plateau where she could think in peaceful silence.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
I'm not made of stone - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by RIP Grezig - October 12, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by RIP Grezig - October 12, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by Síff - October 15, 2018, 09:49 AM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by RIP Grezig - October 15, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by Síff - October 17, 2018, 06:54 AM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by RIP Grezig - October 29, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: I'm not made of stone - by Síff - October 31, 2018, 07:39 AM