Blacktail Deer Plateau The road outside my house is paved with good intentions
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
He's still as stone against her and for a moment, Liri fears he won't respond. When at last, the weight of his paw rests on her spine and his gentle nips tickle the skin along her neck, relief floods through her. 

Her head tips back, his words stirring something in her heart. In that moment, it's hard not to believe Kavik. She finds it so hard to believe that he could want her of all people but Kavik is the best person she's ever known. He had never once looked upon her with anything close to derision or even resembling pity. He loved her regardless of her deformities. 

It would just take time for her to do the same. 

His touch kindled a warmth spreading through her, slowly much like a campfire. It swirled through her form as it burned, urging her to dip her head beneath his and seek the underside of his throat. She kissed along the dark swathe of fur, urging him on. 

She wanted the fire to grow, to burn into an inferno - strong enough to incinerate the image haunting her.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The road outside my house is paved with good intentions - by Síff - October 31, 2018, 07:50 AM