Hushed Willows if we never make it back to california i want you to know i love you
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Throughout her time at the Sanctuary, Lily had felt as if there were deeper layers of these wolves that she would never see. Always something lingering under the surface, pestilent and relentless. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get to it. She felt often like the uninvited guest at a party--tolerated, but not welcome. Her interactions with Delight were no different.

She gave a shaky smile to his question, nodding. Yes, it is, Lily responded, letting her eyes wander over the silky, drooping branches and leaves. It is beautiful. I hope it will bring everyone happiness. More than hope, really. They were in desperate need of some cheer, after all that had transpired.

I will patrol tomorrow in search of your daughters, she continued, glancing back at Delight. Then her gaze fell to Mali, so sullen and lonely. We'll find your sisters--I promise. She hated to make empty vows, but the blackbird wouldn't rest until Delight had all his children back.