Ankyra Sound once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
The warhound heard her release the breath she seemed to have been holding onto for some time. He didn't make any form of physical show that he had caught onto it. There had been relief there, and he wondered just how close this girl had gotten to the Saarthal that she was seeking. There was a bond that had been formed and it was evident that she felt a particular way about it having been severed. All the more reason why Ford believed that emotional connection did very little to benefit the soul. There was a dangerous grip over those who found themselves feeling for another living creature – in any aspect of the word.

The brute nodded his head carefully and offered her a small smile that should have reflected some encouragement. As long as the girl hadn't been looking for Dalia, he had no reason to deter her. In fact, the skeletal brute had planned on keeping an eye out for the lost soul. Really, he did not imagine that he would find the light grey wolf that the dark-faced woman sought, but it never hurt to try.

“I wish you luck. I will keep my eyes peeled for signs of her,” he offered with a stiff bob of his crown. With that, the looming titan turned and began making his way back to the bay. After some time, thoughts of the missing Saarthal and the woman who had been searching for her seemed to flutter out of his mind. He had found his peace beside the lapping of the shore.
Messages In This Thread
once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Mallaidh - October 19, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 26, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - November 08, 2018, 11:33 AM