Cerulean Cape I miss chasing down the morning light and all those sleepless nights
200 Posts
Ooc —
He couldn't read the subtle sorrows in her face or guess at just what Io was thinking of in that moment, but he could almost feel the near imperceptible shift in mood. His gaze softened, though he offered no words for now, allowing Reigi to linger in her mind a few seconds longer. He kept his sights politely on her nose, one ear cocked toward the sea, and broke from this reverie only when she spoke again. His eyes flicked up to snag on the shrouded isle in the distance, and his lips creased his chubby cheeks into a wider smile. An island! He'd never been to one before.

"Sure. I definitely want to see it," he agreed, falling into step with the trim she-wolf. It wasn't like he had anywhere else to go. Holga and the troupe were who-knows-where, he hadn't the faintest inkling of which way home was, and now was as good a time as any to make good on his promise to visit Undersea. He regretted that Nunataq and Marten (and his other siblings, if they had wished) weren't accompanying him, which was the other promise he had made, but he felt accomplished in keeping one of his vows.

"How have you been?" he asked conversationally between gentle puffs as he pressed through the sand, slipping occasionally on his own inexperienced paws.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I miss chasing down the morning light and all those sleepless nights - by Lucas - October 30, 2018, 11:09 PM