Blackfeather Woods I just needed a little off the top.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
oh that motherfucker was gonna get it. he was gonna get it. screech was gonna get it.

tegan bolted from the young girl and whoever else was still left in the area. honestly, he wasn't sure what was going on and he was just surprised he wasn't dead. actually, tegan was more surprised that blackfeather was still standing. how'd they let him get this damn far? well-- one had gone after llew... but he was making a racket. you'd think that someone would've rocked his ass already.

but nope, here he went, cruising through the territory with only malicious thoughts-- as malicious as tegan could be. 

if he scented ceara, he couldn't tell. there was too much blackfeather stench. the only thing that was certain, however, was screech. and it was only certain because tegan was suddenly face to face with him. although, it only kinda looked like the guy. tegan only recognized him cause he was missing a got damn eye. tegan froze, standing across a kinda-clearing(there was a bit of moonlight that shown through this particular spot, but not much) from screech.

this was it. this was his moment. "you motherFUCKER!" tegan snarled, never one to be a deer-in-the-headlights for too long. his hackles raised and his teeth were bared in an uncharacteristic way. tegan was not usually so aggressive. but this... this was fucking different. "you should be fucking dead! "i'm gonna fucking kill you!" he yelled, and midway through he threw himself forwards, paws crashing against the earth and hurling him towards screech. he'd spring at the last available second, aiming right for the throat. who knows where he'd actually land, though.

this was not a subtle attack.
Messages In This Thread
I just needed a little off the top. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 28, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: I just needed a little off the top. - by Tegan - October 29, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: I just needed a little off the top. - by Tegan - October 29, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: I just needed a little off the top. - by Tegan - October 29, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: I just needed a little off the top. - by Tegan - October 29, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: I just needed a little off the top. - by Tegan - October 29, 2018, 07:12 PM
RE: I just needed a little off the top. - by Tegan - October 30, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: I just needed a little off the top. - by Tegan - October 30, 2018, 05:44 PM