Blacktail Deer Plateau do not go gentle
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig stiffened at Kavik’s approach. She had not seen him in weeks, not since before she’d left. She grunted a reply to his words and then sat and stared anywhere but at him, waiting for the others to show up. Eventually, Liri showed, and Grezig stiffened all over again. She watched as Liri nuzzled her mate and had to force her hackles to remain smooth along her neck. Her jaw clenched but she said nothing. Liri, too, expressed gratefulness that she was home. Yeah. Sure. Whatever. Grezig waited for the boy, but he did not show, and eventually it was too awkward to wait any longer.

“To get straight to the point,” Grezig said, not bothering to say hello or anything else pleasant, “I found no trace of Illidan’s family. I went to two packs, both east of here, and neither of them had much to tell me. I was thinking in the spring I might try again.” Since I won’t have any pups to look after. She breathed slowly in through her nose. Keep your shit together, Grezig. 

“One of the alphas I met, Valette of Easthollow, was particularly kind to me even though she couldn’t give me much information. We spoke for a bit and I offered her an alliance with the Plateau. I told her I’d have to double-check it with you two, but she seems level-headed and agreeable.” Grezig paused, trying to think of what else to say. “Easthollow is about three days from here, so I’m not sure what good an alliance would do between us, but it is always better to have more allies, right?”

Feel free to hop in with Illidan still, Mary!
Messages In This Thread
do not go gentle - by RIP Grezig - November 01, 2018, 02:12 PM
RE: do not go gentle - by RIP Kavik - November 01, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: do not go gentle - by Síff - November 05, 2018, 06:18 AM
RE: do not go gentle - by RIP Grezig - November 05, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: do not go gentle - by RIP Kavik - November 07, 2018, 12:17 AM
RE: do not go gentle - by Síff - November 07, 2018, 08:27 AM
RE: do not go gentle - by RIP Grezig - November 07, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: do not go gentle - by RIP Kavik - November 07, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: do not go gentle - by Síff - November 07, 2018, 03:49 PM