Swiftcurrent Creek she blames her excess on my influence
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali bidded ado to the female that had said her name was Aria. Lily was doing well with the talking so he didn’t feel that he had room to say much, if anything, to her. After their interaction Lily seemed to be in a pickle. He knew she had been asked to help with duties now that Alarian was gone but didn’t know that she was feeling them so hard. He put his cheek to her side to give her some comfort.

As much as he loved the time out with her, he would love for her not to be as stressed. Hopefully soon they would find the Lost hollow and be able to come back to Seabreeze with the news. Until then he was guarding her with his life, he would let nothing harm a hair on her body.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
she blames her excess on my influence - by Lily - November 01, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Aria - November 02, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Khali - November 03, 2018, 11:05 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Aria - November 04, 2018, 03:42 AM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Lily - November 05, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: she blames her excess on my influence - by Khali - November 07, 2018, 05:49 AM