Lost Creek Hollow i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
entirely vague about the shift in leadership, but technically it would have happened by now.

he patrolled. everything had changed and yet, somehow, nothing had. terance was, and always would be, doing his job. the borders were where he belonged, and so the borders were where he stayed.

the brute traversed the territory with ease, by now. the outskirts of the territory were all too familiar now, and terance found he had no problems navigating them. he had grown accustomed to the new territory quite quickly, and he found he preferred the flat but barricaded by trees territory, to the mountainous ones. it shocked him, since terance had a love for the mountains-- they brought him closer to the stars. but it seemed he'd grown less acquainted with them since seabreeze's leave. 

once upon a time, terance could gaze upon the stars and wonder if his mother was looking up at the same sky. now, he wondered if his daughter, if his son, were looking at the same sky.

and it hurt more. so he looked less.

many a thought roamed terance's mind, but his race remained still, stoic, as he walked. stopping every so often to rub against a tree or pee along the underbrush. such was life, now as it had always been.
Messages In This Thread
i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Terance - November 04, 2018, 05:23 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Nunataq - November 04, 2018, 08:24 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Breccan - November 06, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Terance - November 09, 2018, 10:12 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Nunataq - November 12, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Breccan - November 19, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Nunataq - December 15, 2018, 02:23 PM