Lost Creek Hollow i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
i am assuming indra would have told terance her children's names...

terance turned to see a small pup, sort of dog-like in her appearance, patrolling along with him. she balanced like a male on three-legs to mark, but terance supposed that... females could do that too... if they so pleased-- they'd just make a mess on themselves. he wasn't going focus on this aspect of her. 

she bounded over to him, excited and barking. so much so that terance almost missed breccan in the distance. he gave a wide smile at the happy child, despite the weight that pulled at his heart, because he knew she could not comprehend-- not fully-- what had transpired here in the previous days. 

oh but breccan could. terance spotted the boy slinking quietly towards him, and his expression dulled. he could not pretend to be so happy in this child's face. not when his father lied in the medic's den. "hey, breccan," he said, his tail wagging slowly at his hocks, "nuna and i were just patrolling-- do you wanna come along?" he hoped his invitation was sweet enough to the frostfur boy.
Messages In This Thread
i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Terance - November 04, 2018, 05:23 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Nunataq - November 04, 2018, 08:24 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Breccan - November 06, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Terance - November 09, 2018, 10:12 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Nunataq - November 12, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Breccan - November 19, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Nunataq - December 15, 2018, 02:23 PM