Lost Creek Hollow why would you lie, why would you lie about how you feel?
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
she seemed to stumble over her words. terance himself was not good with words, choosing to use few or to stumble over them himself. he leaned forward to gently touch his shoulder with his nose. unless she'd flinch, if she'd do so terance would not push into her personal space. he knew better. "it's okay. i understand," he reassured her, tacking on, "i've had my own fair share of trouble with titmouse. i'm sorry he's taken it this far." and then he dropped it. because she'd dropped his conversation.

"you're right," terance returned, his tail flicking curiously as the pair moved along the borders. it was, but to terance, every day was a good day to patrol. "the cold weather brings rain-- i'm surprised it's so clear," he added, rather stupidly. the two of them were talking about the weather, of all things. stupid. terance wishes he could bring up something else-- but he finds he only wants to talk about titmouse. but he finds he can't do that. 

"how do you know indra?" he decides to ask instead.
Messages In This Thread
RE: why would you lie, why would you lie about how you feel? - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 08:28 PM