Blacktail Deer Plateau In these trees there's no escaping truth
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
No problem! Rue's earned it. <3

Liri nodded, a smile gracing her features as she thought of the gentle blackbird. Perhaps they'd have been good friends if Liri and Kavik had never wandered away. Lily herself had left the pack shortly before them but it seemed she'd returned and the healer couldn't wait to speak to her again. 

"That's all anyone can ask for," Liri retorted softly, her tones laced with kindness. "Thank you again," the fae murmured, touching her nose to Ruenna's shoulder briefly - an act of familial affection that had followed her from the winterlands of the north - before heading back to the Door to let Kavik know that the silver had agreed to be their Beta.  
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Síff - November 07, 2018, 08:46 AM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Ruenna - November 07, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Síff - November 07, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Ruenna - November 08, 2018, 03:10 PM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Síff - November 09, 2018, 09:13 AM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Ruenna - November 13, 2018, 03:12 PM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Síff - November 14, 2018, 07:56 AM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Ruenna - November 25, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Síff - December 05, 2018, 11:51 AM