Heron Lake Plateau alright, i'm lying, it's pleather
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan accepted niamh's solemn greeting, and just gave her a small smile, his tail beating against the ground. "hey, b," he chirped, ears flattening. and then towhee arrived, who gave him a much friendlier greeting and stepped back to look at the two. tegan winced a little just began his head hurt with all that was happening around him, but he was fiiiine. fine fine fine. mild concussion, really. 

hydra explained, and tegan nodded along, smile fading the more and more she spoke."fuckin screech kidnapped ceara. she escaped though, i dunno where she went," he continued on from hydra's story, just because that was the reason he'd left to begin with.

"hydra's one cool cat," he tacked on, but not so enthusiastically in light of the currently topic. he wanted to make sure it was known though-- he really appreciated it. he added, a little quieter, "i had a weird vision, when i hit my head... i just wanted to be home." it might've been some sort of herb that he'd eaten, or maybe just the head injury, but either way, tegan accidentally let slip that he was a lil scared baby and totally missed his mama. 

besides the point, he looked between those in front of him, gave another shit-eating grin. "but i'm home now-- i'll rest now-- i promise."
Messages In This Thread
alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Tegan - November 07, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by RIP Niamh - November 07, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Towhee - November 07, 2018, 04:13 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Hydra - November 07, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Tegan - November 07, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 01:19 AM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Towhee - November 08, 2018, 09:54 AM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Hydra - November 12, 2018, 05:01 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Tegan - November 14, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by RIP Niamh - November 19, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Towhee - November 19, 2018, 08:37 PM