Ankyra Sound providence, just a myth if i aim to let my trigger pray
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
ugh sorry my dear finals are hellish

helix's answer is honest but not exactly reassuring. the commander makes a unsure gesture, the wolfish equivalent to blowing her bangs out of her eyes (imagine at your leisure), and says, "a few months at least." the actual battles had been briefer, but she counts the time spent at the caldera -- maybe even the time spent looking for mother, at the expense of her childhood.

hopefully the war nomi wages won't be so much longer. she pressed forward cautiously, ears pulling forward as they near the spot the bear had struck. there's stale scents, wolf and ursine, but nothing recent as far as she can tell. still, her muscles tense, hackles raising slightly. to helix she says "there was a bear in the sound -- we fought it. it's how i got these," she adds, wiggling a little to demonstrate her chest scars. "there was a pack here -- i think the bear must have driven them out. but i wanted to see if the bear was still here." she leaves the implied "and try to take it on again" omitted (she knows helix would immediately put the kabosh on that anyway.)
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: providence, just a myth if i aim to let my trigger pray - by Blixen - November 27, 2018, 12:29 PM