Heron Lake Plateau It’s all business in the left-hand lane
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
He was too tired for this.  Too tired and too ambivalent; there was no way in hell he'd ever move to lead, so it didn't really matter anyway.  Honestly now he wasn't really sure what had made him speak up; it just seemed this pack was so "us" and "other", and that "other line was starting to look more and more like even some of the pack didn't reside in it.  Niamh had a point; what would happen if he ended up in that circle again?

Would she come with him, if he got booted again?  Would he even ask her?

Now that was a worry he wasn't even about to be adding to his plate right now.  He'd missed a lot of what Caiaphas said, honestly; he hadn't heard her call Raven weak, just absent.  Qui knows I don't want it,. He said finally, pushing himself to his feet.  I'd be a shit alpha and I know it. Hint of a grin, then a shake of his head.  Sorry for assumin you would.  He'd figured if Raven needed to step down to help him look, having Niamh step up was the obvious choice.  In his eyes, this wasn't betrayal.  It wasn't usurping.  It was refocusing, letting wolves do their jobs where they were needed rather than trying to push a claim that your heart wasn't in right now.

Because if Raven felt anything like he felt, she shouldn't be leading right now.  But maybe she was better equipped for that shit than he was.  If Ive a complaint to give, I'm gonna give it.  But I won't be challenging anyone, so it'll be up to them whether they take what I say or tell me where I can shove it.  You know either is fine with me.  Least he figured by now she did.  Colt was never bothered when others didn't agree with him.  All that really bothered him was the implication that he needed to keep his mouth shut.
Messages In This Thread
It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by Colt RIP - November 08, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 08:05 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by Colt RIP - November 08, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by Colt RIP - November 08, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by Colt RIP - November 10, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 10, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by Colt RIP - November 21, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: It’s all business in the left-hand lane - by RIP Niamh - November 21, 2018, 05:11 PM