Lost Creek Hollow You've got nothing to fear
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
it was interesting to terance that treason would want to regard him as some sort of boss. his rank was superior, but terance was well convinced that the two of them were on a close enough level that treason could respect his rank without treating him like... a boss. maybe he was entirely wrong in thinking that. he'd never considered he and treason to be best friends, but with rannoch out of service and literally everyone else in his life gone, treason was his last friend left. so he was sort of working on making their relationship closer.

apparently messing with her through casual flirting was how he was going about this. tbd if it would actually work.

also-- terance realized right now he had news for her since the last time he'd seen her. drats, this would have to wait. maybe he'd try to weasel it in slowly over time-- maybe that would be his goal. in it for the long haul. 

eh. 

"i'd always prefer your brand of trouble to the rest," he returned with a flick of his ear and a warm but toothless smile. he was quiet for a moment, and then huffed gently, "but... i do actually have something to discuss with you." he stepped towards and past her, shoulder brushing against some part of her. it was a silent request to follow him, treason was not stupid, he was positive she would understand. 

"i spoke with hydra-- my old friend from moonspear-- recently. things have transpired between the wolves of the redhawk clan and the wolves of blackfeather woods. apparently titmouse-- do you remember that asshole?-- is alive, and kidnapped one of their own. hydra warned us of him, apparently he's on the loose," he began to explain, in more words than he cared to say, but it was necessary. and then, as a side note, terance added, "and since i'm leading this pack now, i don't want moonspear to be looked at as our enemy. when liffey led, she was afraid of them, and rannoch took her side. but moonspear was always kind to me, and they don't deserve that label."

he knows treason's whole cult theory, so he kinda wondered what she might say to that. hopefully something positive.
Messages In This Thread
You've got nothing to fear - by Arbiter - November 09, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: You've got nothing to fear - by Terance - November 10, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: You've got nothing to fear - by Arbiter - November 10, 2018, 02:22 AM
RE: You've got nothing to fear - by Terance - November 10, 2018, 02:32 AM
RE: You've got nothing to fear - by Arbiter - November 10, 2018, 02:46 AM
RE: You've got nothing to fear - by Terance - November 10, 2018, 02:57 AM
RE: You've got nothing to fear - by Arbiter - November 10, 2018, 03:33 AM
RE: You've got nothing to fear - by Terance - November 10, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: You've got nothing to fear - by Arbiter - November 10, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: You've got nothing to fear - by Terance - November 18, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: You've got nothing to fear - by Arbiter - November 19, 2018, 12:32 AM