Blacktail Deer Plateau Black Beatles
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
There seemed to be a sort of tension between them and Elixir could feel it within her heart. It wasn't her intention, to make Ruenna feel bad for the position or to make her feel like she had hated her for it. Elixir just wanted Ruenna to know that she had felt like she was undermined as a pack member being overshadowed as a candidate for the Beta position. It was like a stab in her heart, which she would let Rue know later. 

"I dont want you to feel like you can't talk to me anymore or feel safe around me. I'm not upset with you. thank you, I'm glad I am better too." she said before the other woman had even talked. She had to get that out there, just so she would know. 

After Ruenna mentioned Liri didn't tell her why, it was a shock to Elixir. She understood that the woman was a vital part of the pack but wasn't the wolfdog too? She wasn't too sure anymore. "I felt as though I was overlooked you know...." she whispered tears threatened to fall from her eyes as they welled up. "I mean it's not that I've been here long....I have .... but I've worked to get my trades... to make sure the pack is okay... " this time it wasn't a threat a tear had trailed from her eye down her muzzle and dropped off to make a splash on the ground. "Maybe it's because I got sick, because I travelled..." she voiced her reasons why, she knew Ruenna didn't have a clue why she wasn't picked but she needed someone to talk to and so it had to be the new Beta.

"I'm always so happy and now it feels like I'm stabbed in the heart and I'm bleeding everywhere." at this point she couldn't even look her superior in the eye. The ground was more like it and so she watched a bug walk past her on the ground as tears continued to fall from her eyes.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
Black Beatles - by Elixir - November 09, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: Black Beatles - by Ruenna - November 10, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: Black Beatles - by Elixir - November 11, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: Black Beatles - by Ruenna - November 11, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: Black Beatles - by Elixir - November 11, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: Black Beatles - by Ruenna - November 11, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: Black Beatles - by Elixir - November 11, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: Black Beatles - by Ruenna - November 11, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: Black Beatles - by Elixir - November 11, 2018, 03:12 PM
RE: Black Beatles - by Ruenna - November 15, 2018, 12:17 PM