The Floodlands i shall fear no evil
66 Posts
Ooc — mercury
All Welcome 
perhaps she has ventured too far from the creek, and perhaps she will be punished for it. rightfully so, especially since she has set off to do what no woman should do--hunt and recruit. but their band is small, and full of useless women, and grayson and harrison are busy with other matters. they must eat, yes? addison is not the most practiced of hunters, but she can land small game, she thinks, if she tries hard. as for recruiting. . .she is glib, like her father, though she has had not much opportunity to use the gift of gab.

her body is still warm and spent from the dark man's desire. the odolf witch walks stiffly, across lands that must flood in the spring but are now nearly bone dry and frosted with snow. there is a pack nearby; she smells it, on the wind, and travels with caution. grayson would be even more furious with her should she disturb an established claim in her wandering. she slips along the river, frosty gaze peeled for the infinitesimal stirrings of rabbits and squirrels.

there is much to explore in this land. smaller mountains to the west, and an even larger range to the east. she wonders if they will stay near the creek or travel onward to conquer the towering crags. between the peaks are vast swaths of forest and meandering rivers; she marvels at how much water is here. the bounty of the hinterlands seems endless; thus, should not their ambitions be so, too?

addison buries herself within a clump of berry bushes, crouching in wait. the pungent scent of rabbit is close by, and she spots a hole here and there, undoubtedly tunnels leading to the home of a warren. how fruitful this warren proves is up to providence; she prays that she can not only take home enough game to feed the females at the creek, but also to do so without capturing much notice.

still, she will take the punishment from her brothers. she has already flayed herself many times over for her transgressions.

Messages In This Thread
i shall fear no evil - by Addison - November 10, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: i shall fear no evil - by Cry - November 11, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: i shall fear no evil - by Addison - November 13, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: i shall fear no evil - by Cry - November 13, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: i shall fear no evil - by Addison - November 20, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: i shall fear no evil - by Cry - December 01, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: i shall fear no evil - by Addison - December 06, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: i shall fear no evil - by Cry - December 07, 2018, 06:11 PM