Blacktail Deer Plateau they grieved it on its way
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Round two starts now. Remember: NO POSTING ORDER. Anyone who hasn't joined yet is still welcome!

Kavik appeared first and Grezig gave him an awkward nod. This would be shitty enough as it was; she didn’t need to make this worse by blatantly ignoring Kavik’s presence. Corvus appeared next and Grezig honestly wasn’t sure what to say to him, if anything. She hadn’t seen him in a while and he’d only been recently accepted back into the Plateau. And now she was leaving. Minori appeared after Corvus and asked her gently what was going on. “I’ll wait til more wolves show up before I say anything,” Grezig replied, though she gave Minori a significant look. Elixir came next and said nothing. Grezig hadn’t seen much of her lately and so, like with Corvus, she wasn’t sure what to say to the wolfdog. Ruenna was next. Then came Liri. Ahh, Liri. Grezig gave the female alpha her own awkward head nod, as she’d done to Kavik. Lastly was Siege, her newest companion, and she gave him a brief smile, something she’d not given to the others. She used his presence as an anchor as she began to speak.

“Some of you may guess why I called you here. I will make this brief and to the point. Liri and I have had some disagreements recently that we have not been able to work out. I will leave it to her to explain what they were. I worry rumors will be spread about why I left, so I pray that Liri is honest if anyone goes to her about me. Kavik can also tell you parts of it, if he wishes.” Here, she paused, and looked between the two alphas. “I am not blameless. I would say I mostly brought this all on myself. The truth is, I’m not sure I’m fit here in the Plateau anymore. There cannot be large disagreements between pack leaders if the pack itself is to survive and flourish. And since I started it, I’ll finish it. I am leaving. I do not know where I am going yet, but… well, that’s all I wanted to say. I will leave directly after this meeting. All those I wished to speak to before I left have already been spoken to.” Here, she finally realized that the boy was missing, and her heart hurt for a moment, but there was nothing for it.

“I have enjoyed my time here and I am sorry it has to end this way. But I think it’s for the best.” Grezig nodded to herself, looking down at her paws. “If anyone wishes to speak, do so now, but I will not be convinced to stay.” She gazed out at all of them, waiting.
Messages In This Thread
they grieved it on its way - by RIP Grezig - November 12, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by RIP Kavik - November 12, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by Corvus - November 12, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by Minori - November 12, 2018, 06:38 PM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by Elixir - November 12, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by Ruenna - November 13, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by Síff - November 14, 2018, 07:06 AM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by Siege - November 14, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by RIP Grezig - November 15, 2018, 11:48 AM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by Siege - November 15, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by Minori - November 15, 2018, 05:47 PM