Neverwinter Forest i think you should know
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
This round ends: Dec 10

The woman whom Grezig took to be a leader said some interesting things. ’The only matter that should cause you distress, is that you are in our forest and that we do not take kindly to such an insult to our hard work.’

“Hard work,” Grezig repeated, glancing around as if this work could be seen with the eye. Your forest?” She inhaled deeply. “Your scent is faint—not strong enough for my companions or me to catch it at the borders. If this is truly your forest, you need to work on better patrols.” It was not meant as an insult—well, maybe a small one. But Grezig’s words were honest and she meant not real harm. Not that she expected this group to take kindly to her words. The others looked angry at hers and Siege’s and Laroche’s presence. Grezig did not want bloodshed. She would leave—probably—if violence was the only answer. They were outnumbered. 

’First off,’ said Laroche, and Grezig turned in surprise at his tone. ’This land is neither yours nor ours since neither party has officially settled. Second, I wouldn't say you worked that hard since your markings are damned lazy.’

Grezig blinked at the male, then slightly inclined her head in thanks for his loyalty. “I think they got the message,” she said, though she stood slightly closer to Laroche to show that she was not angry at him.

But Laroche had more words, asking if the enemy group had plans to attack them. “That will not be necessary,” Grezig butted in quickly, giving Laroche a warning look. “We will leave. Now. It is nearly winter. I am not going to fight anyone over neutral territory when there are plenty of other places we can stay for the winter.” She inclined her head toward the enemy group as a sign of respect, but thought: I will be back later. 

With that, she turned and walked away, looking to Siege and Laroche to follow. She would talk to them about this later.
Messages In This Thread
i think you should know - by RIP Grezig - November 14, 2018, 04:41 PM
RE: i think you should know - by Nocturnal - November 14, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: i think you should know - by Siege - November 14, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: i think you should know - by Midar - November 15, 2018, 02:41 AM
RE: i think you should know - by Laroche - November 15, 2018, 05:34 PM
RE: i think you should know - by Aries - November 21, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: i think you should know - by Damien - November 21, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: i think you should know - by RIP Grezig - November 26, 2018, 03:20 PM
RE: i think you should know - by Nocturnal - November 26, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: i think you should know - by Damien - November 26, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: i think you should know - by Midar - November 26, 2018, 06:45 PM