Shadowwyn Moor Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena
So he was looking for her.  She didn't know how to feel or even how she should feel about it, although the sinking in her belly might pull her into the ground before she got to figure it out.  They were looking for her, they missed her, and how could she stay gone now?  That in itself is overwhelming, but the next bit of information causes the fear to ripple down her spine.  

The Blackfeathers were looking for her too.  It shouldn't surprise her but it certainly scared her.  I'm glad you didn't, she says softly, but she's unwilling to divulge what role that the two he'd spoken of had in her capture and subsequent imprisonment.  And then he's back onto how much the Redhawks miss her.  Guilt creeps into her though she's unwilling to let it take over her features, and how could he tell, anyway?  She's so full of fear and other mixed emotions that her face and body are giving all sorts of different signals.  Touch me, no wait, don't touch me, tell me more, I want to run away.

She doesn't have time to process that, either, because a growl pulls her from reality.  It's not canine but something else and her mind thinks ahead of her eyes, demon, but it isn't Nashoba or some other nightmare.  It's something all too real, and it's headed towards them.  Bruges crashes past her and she screams, DON'T, because even though she's never fought one herself she's heard of those who have — Morgan had nearly lost his life to one back in Redstone Canyon.

She pulls herself to his side and growls smooth and sinister, as if her pitiful frame would be any kind of frightening to a beast as magnificent as this.
ring the bells that still can ring
forget your perfect offering
there is a crack in everything
that's how the light gets in
Messages In This Thread
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Bruges - November 22, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Fire - November 22, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Bruges - November 22, 2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Fire - November 22, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Bruges - November 22, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Fire - November 22, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - by Bruges - November 22, 2018, 04:16 PM