Dragoncrest Cliffs like icarus before me, these wings are not my own
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Joining 
She had ranged up and down the coast for a time, and had ventured back toward the lands of her birth to mark the mirgation of her family. Aditya's scent had been absent, but she knew he was still alive; she'd caught his scent to the north, free of any trace of Morningside. Blackbear knew it was hypocritical to feel betrayed by this move, but her thoughts toward him were bitter anyway.

The woman had passed many packs in her travels, but she liked the positioning of this one. It was right between Morningside and Undersea, but just out of the way enough that her family would have little chance to cross her scent. She didn't even know what she was hiding from anymore, but she wasn't quite done with it, yet.

Blackbear approached the boarder and tipped back her head in a short, questioning howl to announce her presence. As it had been at the Redhawks' borders, she did not call out in order to summon others to her, but to alert them to her presence. It would be rude to linger without saying anything, after all.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
like icarus before me, these wings are not my own - by Easy - November 22, 2018, 08:09 PM