Dragoncrest Cliffs like icarus before me, these wings are not my own
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

she isn't expecting easy's answer, though it explains, somewhat, why she's here. greyday had seemed like a nice enough guy, and though blix has never experienced a parent die she has lost one. "i'm sorry to hear that," she says solemnly, not pushing for any more details (she's never been the nosy type). as for her offer -- hunters are always of use, and frankly, she's willing to give her a shot just because she likes her well enough. dacio hadn't been about to run her off, either, so she says, "of course -- i trust you'll prove yourself to us," and flashes a smile, adding, "right, dacio?" if he has some terrible qualms she couldn't read she'll hear them out, but mostly she wants to give him a chance to feel included. 

addressing easy again she says, "heda is at one of our other branches right now. i'm acting commander, and we have a wocha, dio, and fleimkepa, helix. you'll learn the titles and all of that in time, but i -- or dacio -- can walk you around the territory if you want."
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
like icarus before me, these wings are not my own - by Easy - November 22, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: like icarus before me, these wings are not my own - by Blixen - December 13, 2018, 09:13 PM