Stone Circle Do You Want To Know A Secret?
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
oh my bad, should have been more specific, I meant that she can still feel it but its not like frost bite, since she is a Tundra wolf, her fur is more thick and dense and fluffy, she has a tiny bit more resistance since Tundra wolves live in the Tundra they are build for the cold. Or her feet could have grown numb from it xD she is not immune from it. I hope that makes sense :)

When Greyback had said much, she could only roll her eyes and scoffed a little. The young female shook her fur and looked at her paws, they were still wet, and the wind was only making them feel colder and colder which was beginning to bother her. But that wouldn't be an issue anymore since when the man had mention hunting together her blood began to rush in a panic. "Uh-n-no I was just... trying to... Play with the fish... yea play with them" Vespera didn't want to mention that she was just trying to impress Valette because she felt as if she was doing a much worse job than anyone at hunting. To make her point, the female quickly went into a sitting position and stuck her nose up and closed her eyes, "i'm not hungry at all, I was just bored," purposely making her tone sound snobbish and childish. But her attitude would be interrupted by the falling snow as a small flake would land on her nose and dissolve before she could do anything. The female opened her purple gaze and stared at the falling flakes as her ears flicked every time one would land on them. "oh perfect, I  love snow," the female had said sarcastically to herself, she had lowered her muzzle as her focus seemed to look at the falling flakes. She wanted to catch them and eat them, but she didn't want to appear childish to Greyback but she figured he could tell that she was.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Do You Want To Know A Secret? - by Vespera - November 23, 2018, 08:41 PM
RE: Do You Want To Know A Secret? - by Greyback - November 24, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: Do You Want To Know A Secret? - by Vespera - November 24, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: Do You Want To Know A Secret? - by Greyback - November 27, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: Do You Want To Know A Secret? - by Vespera - November 28, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: Do You Want To Know A Secret? - by Greyback - November 28, 2018, 05:26 PM
RE: Do You Want To Know A Secret? - by Vespera - November 28, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: Do You Want To Know A Secret? - by Greyback - December 04, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: Do You Want To Know A Secret? - by Vespera - December 04, 2018, 09:26 PM