Deepwood Weald they're wearing steel that's bright and true
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He didn't want to be overly presumptuous, but he liked to think he hit some kind of note when he mentioned the view of the stars from up high in the elevations. When her expression changed, he gave her back a look with a dash of well-intentioned smugness. It might only be one place, and not quite so thrilling-sounding as adventuring, but he was happy where he was and that was one of his many reasons.

However he wasn't buying it on the bear and listened on with a skeptical look on. No thanks, although he wished them some sort of luck in it. Either they really had a special case there, or they were just very lucky, he couldn't tell. I think some can.. kind of, he said, trying to remember if his older sisters had ever mentioned bears to that kind of detail. They were not something this yearling had a lot of experience with face to face. Can't say I sit down and have a chat with bears all that often, though. So good luck with that. Let me know if you find out anything super profound, he said, tail waving a bit more too. He was fine to be curious about that one from far away, just in case her and all her packmates were going to be become that bear's meals or hostages one day.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - November 24, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - November 28, 2018, 11:42 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 02, 2018, 04:49 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 02, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 04, 2018, 01:10 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 08, 2018, 02:22 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 15, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 19, 2018, 02:01 AM