Dragoncrest Cliffs I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
All Welcome 
So soon following recovery from Dalia's departure, the sudden loss of Sequoia seemed to have driven the speckled Fisa into seclusion. Young Dacio, yearning to be close to her but afraid that she might push him away, left her to be alone as she seemed to desire. He padded along a frozen deer path through the frosted trees, ghostly gaze fixed to the pale plume of breath that dwindled bfore him with each exhale.

He was supposed to be celebrating his rise to the adult ranks. The pack was meant to be overjoyed with the valiant return of its leader, yet @Thuringwethil's arrival had been met with sadness. Dacio didn't know what to do with himself. He remembered when he reached out to his piebald littermate after their elder sister left, how he'd trusted her enough to share his most fragile thoughts, and pressed his ears back with the thought that she left anyway.

Frowning, the young Gona quickened his stride and huffed a breath, kicking a rogue pebble in his path as he wandered aimlessly with his trouled thoughts.

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Dacio - December 01, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Antumbra - December 01, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Dacio - December 01, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Antumbra - December 02, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Dacio - December 03, 2018, 08:26 AM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Antumbra - December 05, 2018, 08:31 AM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Dacio - December 09, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Antumbra - December 14, 2018, 10:12 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Dacio - December 15, 2018, 06:22 AM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Antumbra - December 15, 2018, 11:21 AM