Dragoncrest Cliffs i'll tell you how i knew
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Probably true.. she agreed, and kept pressing on with her ears back. She didn't deserve Drageda, Opalia edged in, spoken low and hardly a notch above a whisper. She was angry still but coping, and trying to bite the feeling back down with every roil. And we don't have time for traitors, she growled, categorizing her rage in that way, and being as done with it as she could be.

When her sister's scent faded entirely, she would be able to move on better. Good thing she had made up her mind to help it happen faster. Over every last trace of territory that would even mention her, she'd see to it. None of it was worth their ilk, and therefore, good riddance! Now, if only she could help their parents cope with the loss of a daughter somehow.

It did make her feel better to know that they had her and Dacio left here, and both of them were remarkably on the same page about staying loyal to Drageda and their family. Maybe with time, that would help, and everything could be almost like it was before. Opalia had to stay hopeful, for even when her temperament wanted her to boil and seethe, there was a necessary other part to help keep them moving forward.

After that, she was quiet for a little while and more focused on her bit of patrol. Her attention split between her littermate and the underfoot rather well, she thought, but maybe it was just the sensation of a distraction easing her worried mind. Whatever, she appreciated the company and the relative peace of something she was getting pretty good at to help her put distance between herself and what was making her feel badly.
Messages In This Thread
i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 02, 2018, 02:30 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 02, 2018, 04:42 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 02, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 04, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 05, 2018, 02:06 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 05, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 08, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 15, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 16, 2018, 02:43 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 26, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - January 02, 2019, 11:24 PM