Dragoncrest Cliffs oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore
IF BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'LL FIND US IN THE END
190 Posts
Ooc —

He has been avoiding @Silkie, but with the departure of his mother and siblings, his frosty heart (and shoulder) are more willing to forgive.  Silkie had the same chance that Wildfire had given him — to leave alongside their sister, their mother, their friend — and had chosen the same as Tux.  Perhaps being lost for so long had taught him a lesson: that Drageda was to come before anything and anyone else.  

Curious to see how well his brother is handling things, he departs from the edge of the cliffs where he so often watches the stars (and where once, he had watched the stars with Silkie, who had suggested they squint to see the stars better) to find the brown-masked young man.
trigedasleng around all who speak it, common around those who don't
members of drageda are encouraged to liberally pp tux
Messages In This Thread
oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 03, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 03, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 03, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 04, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 04, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 04, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 04, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 05, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 08, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 30, 2018, 04:19 PM