Tormented Tarns “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.”
And who do you think made your demons?
14 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
All Welcome 
He couldn’t stop that chittering jitter that worked into his thin limbs. That usually still and jaunty body moves in erratic rhythms as he had only just finished chewing something that reminded him of ginger. It was kinda minty, and it meant he was gonna go for it, as he was told to. Who told him to do this?! 
Who knows?

But in these terrible tarns in which he lay, S’crow spasmed and spiraled into a wicked and wild flurry of dashes and scats. Nearly tangled himself in this mad masterpiece of movement in this crisp dusk as it fell. Reclused in a cliffy overhang, the bastard made a bang of bounces as he flopped over to stand and stood to fall. 
Damn that ginger tasted good. Minty ginger, gin her and mint the pores, close the dues and seclude her noose across the ruse of that tender nape. Oh, how that herb was great. 

Opening frostily dead blues, they were dialated beyond belief, suffocating that azure with the Void of delight in the coming night of this day. The spirits were at play and he stayed, but they didn’t take too kind to that. 

Nay,” they spit from his tongue, flecks of rusty red and gross green splattering across the granite bottom of his base. Hooray!!!

Another swig of the berry juice and he hooted his glee, another snatch of the green and off he was again! Shaking tail and jumping sail all over the rocky tomb he bided his expression in. A mausoleum of mystery as this Coy lost himself in a whirl of twirls and barks that made no sense to both wolf nor coyote. Limbs doubled over as his chest shook and seized in time to a beat that wasn’t his heart. 

Don’t you dare try to scare the mayor!” Or he’ll come swinging and cause terror! A blasphemous laugh sickled more green and garnet over the walls as his lungs began to stop his words. Well, stop them from being audible, but they hadn’t in the least stopped in his head. And that beat just kept going

Long after his limbs had nearly knotted themselves up, long after his eyes had rolled to face that corrupt brain, and long after his body landed in a mush of some decrepit paste that he had made from Festeroot and Bird Berries. 

And as the night passed through him, the eclipse closed his body from feeling anything until it chose to wake him again. How long would that be? 
Well how would I know?
“̴͍̞͈̋̌T̷̫̰̋̓͜e̶̳̙̅͐͝ḽ̸̡̗͝l̴͚̦̮̯͍͚͌̇̾ ̵̨̱̪̟͉̄̆m̵͎̬͙͎̹̋ȇ̴̘̜̅̓͗̓͘-̸͉̰͙̬̟̥̆͛̂̋͘͝ ̵͍̩͓̣̣̀̽̒D̴̩͎͎̔͋̎̐̕o̶̻̥͂͊̐̽̄͠ ̷̛͕͈͎͓͒̑̊͗̈ỹ̸͚̱̼̟̼̖ó̶̮͉̬̻̋͌ȕ̵̼͈͇͂̍ ̴͖̫̈͗̓̒͆͝h̴̢̛̙͇͋̎ë̷͓͔́ͅȃ̵̞͒r̷̮̜̀̇̋͗̕͝ ̴̰̬̭̩͉͎͆́t̵̛̬̣̜͉̤h̵͖͗̊e̸̡̬̱̤͈̣͑̅́͐̅̅m̸̨̡̩̗̲͛̐̂̎,̶̢̬̜͉̩̓̈ ̵͉̳̯͕̹̐͂̾̄̕ẗ̷̘ő̸̘̏͘o̵̭̰̠̎͆͠?̵̢̗̹͉̪͘”̵̨̘͉̯́̒͆ͅ
Messages In This Thread
“Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Scarecrow - December 06, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 08, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 28, 2018, 03:07 PM