Blackfeather Woods people are particularly stupid today; i can't talk to any more of them
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
He repeated her description back to her and Piper grinned at him with wildfire in her eyes. He had done well to take in the information that she’d provided, and she appreciated that he had offered it back to her in order to make sure that it was correct. She bobbed her head in agreement to his echo and then she was fixed with an inquiry that she wasn’t sure how to answer.

Piper really didn’t like getting sappy. She thought that people who got emotional were just too damn much to deal with, but she couldn’t help that she missed her brother dearly and she wanted him to return home. So, as she chewed on the inside of her cheek, she composed a small message that she hoped would be easy to remember for the man who had already recalled so many of the details she had provided.

“I guess just let him know that Piper’s looking for him… and mom’s real worried. Tell him just to come home – even if he doesn’t want to stay – just to let mom know he’s okay,” she offered in a softer tone, but her steely expression didn’t change. It was in that moment that the Redleaf girl wondered if her brother would even remember how to get back home that the white reaper appeared from the shadows and approached their conversation. It seemed as though he had been listening the entire time, and he had questions of his own.

“Bearclaw Valley, if he still remembers how to get there,” the girl answered the new male with a small nod of her head.
Messages In This Thread
RE: people are particularly stupid today; i can't talk to any more of them - by Piper - January 05, 2019, 05:18 PM