Blackfeather Woods people are particularly stupid today; i can't talk to any more of them
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
It shouldn't have been too surprising to the girl that her answer left him with further questions. She was curious about why he wanted to know so much in the first place. Her eyes were squinted sharply on him, and she stood stiffly, unsure about his motives for such queries. The names that were offered seemed to be peculiar, but she knew of two of them – one of them incredibly well – and she nodded her head in response.

“Indra is my aunt,” she told him with a small nod. “And I'm pretty sure I heard her arguing with my mom about a guy named Xan but I was pretty young...” she then responded with a shrug and a frown that suggested she really didn't give a rat's ass. She could have dreamed about it, too, but there was no way to be sure of that. “Why?” Piper then demanded with a furrowed brow expression on her features.
Messages In This Thread
RE: people are particularly stupid today; i can't talk to any more of them - by Piper - April 24, 2019, 04:37 PM