The Heartwood play me like a violin
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
it does become quite suddenly clear to the woman that she in fact is no longer alone. the land of death has been infiltrated by yet another soul of the living and they are watching her. her spine prickles uneasily at the mere feeling of being watched and her muscles tense in preparation but still she walks- tail swishing in as casual a manner as ever as her pale form continues through the blackened woods at a simple stroll. nothing like tempting the enemy with the element of surprise only to deliver the surprise right back at them because oh she'd be ready. 

nevertheless nothing happened and soon irritation started to spark from her paws with each soft footfall. what the hell were they waiting for? an odd craving stirred deep within her stomach, an undeniably crazy but present want for them to attack. she needed it, needed something to remind her of who she was. she draws up short on that thought, who she was? the pale fur on her shoulders ripples uncomfortably more at her thoughts than the unseen company. the whole point of her coming here was to prove that wasn't her dammit. 

flustered the woman stops dead in her tracks, dark eyes hard as she turns slowly- gaze raking her surroundings impatiently despite the slow movements she maintained. and there he was, of course it was him. anger surged through her in quite a surprisingly strong manner. what the fuck did he want, the stupid brute had plagued her mind since their first meeting back when she'd arrived in the late summer months. once again there he stood, silent and unmoved as ever- calculating gaze observing her like one would watch a herd to search for the weakest link. toying with them until fear drove them apart. "you" it slips from her jaws in a low growl as she glares, stance strong and ears pinned back against her head. fuck no was she slipping into his web again, she wanted to rip that smug look right off of his face.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
play me like a violin - by Tundra - December 07, 2018, 05:49 PM
RE: play me like a violin - by Aries - December 08, 2018, 10:47 AM
RE: play me like a violin - by Tundra - December 11, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: play me like a violin - by Aries - December 21, 2018, 12:47 PM